Mallory was playing quite contentedly in the toy closet so I decided to check my email. About 5 minutes later, she crawled up to me smelling like glue. I looked down and sure enough, glue was dripping down her face. She had glue in her mouth and on her clothes. I am pretty sure her saliva has turned into some sort of adhesive. The labeled read non-toxic, but I called poison control just to be safe. I didn't want her throat sealing itself shut(yes, I'm kidding). I hope they don't keep storage of how many times one household calls.