Not for the faint of heart

This morning I woke up and said to Ed, "What is that smell?". He said he didn't smell it. I was terrified it was my breath, but even more terrified when I realized what it was.....POOP! David had pooped in his pull-up, came in my room and took it off, then went downstairs to get another one.

My morning prayer went as follows;

Dear Lord, thank you for choosing me to clean up all this poop. I am not sure where I would be without feces to clean up everyday. I remember people from lifestyles of the rich and famous and wonder why they think they have it made. Why, oh why didn't I discover this lifestyle earlier in my youth so the joys of wiping poop up from around the house could have been mine? Thank you for helping someone to discover clorox wipes so I don't have to wash the rags when the dirty deed is over. And thank yoou especially that that smell wasn't my breath. Amen


Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment.


Mallory is growing is fast!
Donny got a reading award at school.
David was a pill during the assembly.


Mallory fell asleep during tummy time. No I did not let her stay on her tummy.



Bree looked so cute, I had to take a picture.











Comments

Holly said…
I did not know about Clorox wipes when I had to clean up a mess like that, so I'm happy they were there for you. I think I threw the rags away.

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life