Superbowl!!!

I am not a football lover.  In fact, we do not watch sports unless we are sitting in a folding chair on a lawn at a park.  But, for some reason, I love the Superbowl.  I have no idea why.

About four years ago (maybe five), We were sitting down to watch the Superbowl, and Donny looked at us and said, what is that?  We explained what the Superbowl was.  He said,"Are they playing that right now?"  We told him they were. "I thought we aren't suppose to do that on Sunday," he said.  You're right, Donny.  We turned it off that year and haven't watched it since.  I would feel like a hypocrite.

As Latter-Day Saints, we try to keep the sabbath day holy.  I am happy that Donny has such a good grasp on this concept, and I hope to one day have a better childlike faith.

Comments

Aimee said…
way to go Tennille!

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life