Meat Loaf

Since Ed has become sick, we have found different things that trigger his pain.  Beef is one of these things.  I didn't love beef, but when we took our vacation to Florida in 2001, he introduced me to Charlie's Steakhouse.  And, well, I love beef now. 

Of all the foods I miss, meatloaf has to be the one I miss the most.  It just doesn't taste right made with ground turkey.  And I wouldn't dare make a meatloaf for myself!  I'd have to buy bigger pants the next day.

No real point to this post, I just love...and miss, meatloaf.

Comments

Aimee said…
So sorry you have to live meatloafless :(
I wish I could sympathize but I, like you used to be, am not a fan of beef...so I can't.
Next time I make meatloaf for my family (which almost never happens) I will save some for you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life

The Sweetest Thing