Donny's Birthday

It has been brought to my attention that I am not following proper blogging etiquette. I am sorry, I will try so hard to keep you up to date under Emily Post's guidelines.

Donny had such a fabulous time at his party! We had a ton of kids and it was LOUD! They made their own pirate flag and treasure map. Then we made snowmen out of marshmallows, chocolate and various candies.

This is the cake during the decorating process. Bree didn't leave my side (or the frostings side) until the cake was complete.

Donny was so happy with his cake. It was a great day for Donny. He got a snowboard from Mom and Dad, and lucky for us all it snowed today. It really dumped on us. He went out to practice as soon as his friends went home. He can stay up all the way down our hill. He even let Bree try, I was surprised she actually tried it, but she did really well.



I am not quite sure what they are reaching for. I just thought this was a cute picture.






Comments

melanie said…
That last picture is classic : ) and a snowboard, way cool! And that cake! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Looks like this december is great for you guys!
luv ya, cant wait to see you!
melanie

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life