Redbox

Are you ever afraid that one day you are just going to snap?  JUST PICK A MOVIE!!!! Surely you must have some idea of what you want to watch.  Seriously people, do you need to read every stinkin' movie description that Redbox has to offer?  I will answer that question for you.  You don't.

There I stood behind one couple (and their super cute little boy) for what seemed like an eternity.  They chose a movie, paid, she grabbed for it, then decided she wasn't done.  She looked at more descriptions.  This is not how Redbox works.  You can chose multiple movies, and pay for them at the same time.  ARRGGHH!

I understand that it is only a buck.  I totally get that, but have a little decency.  I think when you go to Redbox, if there are people behind you, take no more than three minutes.  They have a website with all the same information, use it before you go.

I was behind those people for 12 minutes(don't judge, I really wanted to see; Oz: The Great and Powerful)...and they didn't even have the movie I wanted!

Comments

Steph Gittins said…
I think you should have started making really obnoxious noises behind them or talking to yourself like there were voices in your head. That might have hurried them along.

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life