Monday, June 10, 2013

Simplify

There are so many things wrong with this picture.
                                                         To "simplify" this, I would:
                                                             1. Make it one piece.
                                                         2.Paint it all the same color.
                                           3.Not make the "I" a flower, that would be
                                                  in and of itself an entire project.
                                                   4.How about not make this sign,
                                        which would actually simplify my life even more.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

This cracks me up Tennille! So, so true!

Aimee said...

I laughed when I saw this exact sign at the Book Table yesterday :)