Pinterest is the Devil

I think we al can agree that I am a BIG TIME crafter wannabe.  I so desperately want to craft.  It is my dream to create something so amazing that even I like it.  I generally am not satisfied with anything I make.  Then one day I was introduced (obviously by somebody who hates me) to pinterest.

I thought, this is great, I will get step by step instructions.  How can I fail?  HA! 

I saw a tip on how to clean in between the glass and the oven door.  I took it apart, fairly easily.  It cleaned up like a dream.  What is the problem, you might ask?  Um, putting it back together.  What a joke.    I spent HOURS trying to get it back together.  Nothing I tried worked.  I actually broke a part of the door.  Oops.  Ed had to put it back together when he got home.

Did I learn my lesson?  Of course not.  I am off to try the next project.  It will not turn out right, and I will probably utter some second string swear words under my breath.  I will hate whatever it is, then off to the next project.

Why do I do this?  It is the far off possibility that this time will be different.

Comments

Aimee said…
Haha! You'll have to let me know how this next attempt goes :)

Popular posts from this blog

Reindeer

A Day in The Life